Wednesday, December 16, 2009

2 More Days!

2 more days of school before my beloved winter break starts!!! I'm so happy :) Before my heaven begins, here's another writer's banner for our dear Elite-Girl! Okay, I made this on Saturday but I'm only posting it now ^^ So Electra, don't kill me.. I will make yours soon.. ALSO! THIS IS ONLY FOR FOLLOWERS! I'll ignore requests from non-followers. And I don't make blog headers, only writer's banners. I don't care what you do to it but I'm only making writer's banners.
Without further due..

I think I got the shading right this time.... or is it too obvious?

5 comments:

  1. I think I sounded rude xD
    I won't kill you, you can do it whenever you want. It's just that when I see these amazing banners I want one too D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. the shading of the hair is a bit bad but the rest is really good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it's kind of hard to shade with black but I'll try more next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your nose shadings are getting better though

    ReplyDelete